Become a Heal Hate™ Corporate Sponsor
About Heal Hate™ Sponsorships
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Heal Hate™ sponsor.
We rely on the generosity of corporate sponsors and are grateful for each prospective sponsor's passion for our mission and their desire to help put an end to racism, discrimination and domestic violence.
In order to create programs that are sustainable, we must limit our activities to those that generate long-standing partnerships, as well as significant resources, and are an appropriate brand fit for our organization.
Our corporate partners come from a wide variety of industries. Let us build a plan that integrates your social impact goals with our corporate engagement needs.
Ways to Partner
Companies can make donations in support of our mission or direct their sponsorship toward a specific program area. Heal Hate also offers annual sponsorship and naming opportunities.
Heal Hate has received many grants from private and corporate foundations.
Through a cause marketing relationship where a significant portion of the proceeds are donated to Heal Hate, we can help transform socially-conscious consumers into loyal customers of your company. Your customers are happy to support our work through the power of their purchase and will come back again.
Retailers can offer their customers a chance to add a contribution to Heal Hate at their point of purchase. Consumer donations can take place either in store or online. These types of promotions are proven to generate customer and employee goodwill.
Workplace Giving and Matching Gifts
When employees give to Heal Hate through workplace giving programs, it boosts morale and fosters teamwork. Matching gift programs empower employees to get involved, knowing their support is strengthened by their company.
Guidelines For Consideration As A National Sponsor
- A minimum annual guarantee of $100,000 is suggested for consideration as a national sponsor. Additional considerations may be made for multi-year sponsorships.
- Heal Hate will only work with companies that have been in business for a minimum of five years.
- Heal Hate is not currently considering book or film opportunities utilizing the marks and through which a donation is triggered by sales.
- Heal Hate is not currently considering participation in affinity programs.
- Heal Hate does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
- Heal Hate does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing, door-to-door or vending machine sales.
- Heal Hate strongly adheres to the Better Business Bureau’s Standards for Charity Accountability. To view the guidelines visit Better Business Bureau Charity Page.
Become a Sponsor or get More Information
Fill out the form below to let us know you are interested. This would also be a great way to get more information about becoming a sponsor.